22 Dec 2008

Pollycraft Challenge #5 - Male Birthday & Mum's Calendar

Good Morning

I have made a card for the Pollycraft Challenge. The challenge was to make a male birthday card and as I had a cute Winston Bear download I bought earlier this year when Pollycraft sold downloads on Ebay I decided he would be perfect for the challenge. This is the first time I have used Winston Bear and he is very cute (well I think so lol!) and it is also the first time I have used these papers.



Image = Winston Bear
B/P & Ribbon = Americal Traditional Design
Brad & Gems = From stash

I have also finished making the calendar I am giving my Mum for Christmas. I have used a mixture of photos - some taken this year and others when the children were much younger. Here are some of the photos - I will add more later.







I am now going back to bed as I have been awake most of the night as I have a really bad headache. Jamie is also poorly and he has been awake since 5.30 am so we have been downstairs since 6.00 am. I was meant to be at work today but have had to phone in to say I won't be in.

Hope you are all ready for Christmas lol! x

4 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Lisa,
Great boys card!! very colourful!!
Hope you are all feeling better soon!!
Best wishes for christmas!
Paula xx

Emma said...

Hi!
Fab card for the challenge....
Good luck and thanks for joining us.
Get well soon
Emma x

Macpurp said...

beautiful makes!
hope you & Jamie have a peaceful and quiet day.
love Tina x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa
Your card is lovely and the calendar looks fantastic! I bet your mum will love it. Sorry to hear you and Jamie have not been well, I'm glad you are on the mend. My card arrived from you today and it is stunning! It looks lovely hanging up in my living room!
Hugs Lynsey :)