15 May 2011

Pink Gem DT News

Good morning

Just a quick post because I have lots of housework to catch up on today.  Chloe and Jamie also want me to take them into town this afternoon to spend the money my mum and nan gave them for Easter.  I am surprised it hasn't burnt a hole in their pockets before now lol!

I have some exciting news to share ... On Friday when I got home from work I was most surprised to see I had an email from Janet at Pink Gem Designs asking if I would like to join her design team.  Well seeing as I love Janet's designs it would have been rude to say no lol!  I am so looking forward to being part of such a lovely team :-)



Well that's all from me ... housework is calling!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :-)


20 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fantastic news and well deserved xxx

Seafield Jo said...

Congrats on the DT, I love Pink Gem stamps.

Happy shopping!

Jo x

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

Many congratulations - very well deserved.

Have fun!!

Love Jules xx

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Lisa and they are certainly going to have a great asset to their team. with hugs Shirleyx

Hellma said...

Congrats on your new venture, I,m very sure you will rise to the challenge.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Lisa,
I know what you mean about the housework today!
Just sat down for 5 mins to say
thanks for your lovely comments xx
Congratulations on your news!
Love, Mel. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Spotted that on the challenge, well done lisa, you make scu lovly PG cards. Hop over to enter my stamp candy. Marianne x

Vicky said...

Fantastic news hun...and well deserved too woohoooooo!

have fun shopping lol...

have a lovely afternoon..hugs Vicky xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Lisa i am so pleased for you,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jennifer said...

So glad you are joining us! xx Jenny xx

Faye said...

Oh Lisa that is fantastic news, congratulations. xxx

Christine said...

Congrats Lisa & welcome to the team..looking forward to working with you

smiles Christine xx

Mandy said...

Hi Lisa,
It's great to have you on the team,really looking forward to working with you...
Mandy x

coops said...

congratulations lisa, fantastic news hun.
have fun :D

xx coops xx

Cazza said...

Wahoooooo!! Congratulations Lisa, can't wait to see your DT Creations :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

P.S. Can't wait for next weekend :o))

Donna Mosley said...

Woohoo! Lisa. This is wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you, you really deserve it hun. Enjoy. :o)

Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

CONGRATULATION!!! Thats fantastic news Lisa can't wait to see your DT creations.
Diane :-) xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Lisa, very well deserved hun...I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with the girls at Pink Gem :) Donna x

lynne said...

Hi Lisa,
Thats great news! You deserve it!!!

Hugs,
Lynne x

Lynsey said...

What lovely news Lisa! So pleased for you.
Hugs Lynsey x