7 Jan 2012

A Gem of a Challenge #37

Good morning

It's the first challenge of 2012 over at A Gem of a Challenge and our host is the lovely Rebekah who has chosen this gorgeous photograph for inspiration.




The DT girls have made some stunning cards so if you get a chance pop over to the challenge blog.  Sadly we are saying goodbye to Christine who was one of the original DT girls at Pink Gem Designs.  However, I am pleased to say the lovely Gemma has joined the team :-)



I have used the adorable Summer Milly ... oh how I long for warm summer days!  The card layout is cardmate which has been printed from the Crafter's Companion Strawberry Kisses CD.  These are just perfect when you are short of time and need a quick card.  I have decoupaged the printed embellishments and added some flowers and gems from my stash.


Pink Gem Designs has a January Sale ... 40% off mulberry flowers and 15% off all Polymer stamps and Digital downloads!  Why not pop across to grab some bargains!


Now going to finish my cuppa and then clear up my craft area ... can't believe the mess I made making one card when I got home from work yesterday afternoon!!


Hope you all have a great weekend !

18 comments:

Janet said...

This is beautiful Lisa....all pink and girly! x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Lisa, love the pinks and the layout.

Pam x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lisa,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Love it Lisa, so pretty and girly :o) Love the layout you've used. Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such a gorgeous girly card Lisa...fabbie layout & great papers too..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Lisa!
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These cardmates are great aren't they. Lovebthe cute image, such a pretty pink card.

Berry said...

This is so stunning Lisa love this card so pretty hugs Rebekah xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, I adore the tags
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Debs said...

So pretty and girlie - perfect!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend Lisa.
Take care
Debs xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa.i love your pretty colours and details and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Oh Lisa, this is so girly and gorgeous. Your colouring is perfect too. xxx

Jessica said...

Gorgeous - lovely pretty girly card. Jxx

lynne said...

Hi Lisa,

Gorgeous card Lisa, I am a pink fan so love it!

Hope your keeping well. I have the kids back at school tomorrow so looking forward to a quiet house!!

Hugs,
Lynne x

Stephanie said...

Just beautiful Lisa, appeals to a girly girl like myself! xxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Lisa,I love the tags and your layout and the papers are gorgeous....
Mandy x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lisa this is beautiful, that image is gorgeous so are the papers, embellishments and design, a very lovely creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cazza said...

Sooooo pretty Lisa, loving all the beautiful pink too!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx