9 Mar 2012

Paintbox Poppets CD Winner!

Good morning

Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely comments on my Paintbox Poppets sneak peeks this week ... they really are most appreciated :-)  I absolutely love this collection and from reading the comments it seems you do too and are patiently awaiting the POTW launch at 12 noon today ... not long to wait now :-)




Anyway I guess you are also patiently waiting to see if you are one of the lucky winners of a Paintbox Poppets CD-ROM ... so without further ado my winner (chosen by random.org) is Claire Bear's Cards

Congratulations Claire!!  Please can you leave me a comment on this post with your postal address (don't worry I won't publish the comment) so I can arrange for the CD to be sent to you.

Hope you all have a great day and enjoy the shows ... I'm at work so won't get a chance to watch them until tonight!

0 comments: