18 Sept 2012

Candy Winner!

Good morning
 
Just a quick post before I get ready for work to announce the winner of my 4th blogoversary candy.
 
So the winner (chosen by Random.Org) of the £20 voucher to spend at Natalie and Amy's is ....
 
 
Congratulations Debs :-) ... If you can leave me a comment on this post with your email address and I will arrange for the lovely Natalie and Amy to send you a code.
 
I am still on a blogging break because i'm just not feeling the crafty love at the moment :-(  I feel very sad about this but i'm hoping that after a short break I will get back into it again.
 
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

congrats to Debs and sending hugs to you too Lisa, hope you'll find your way back to your craft desk soon xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Bedankt voor de kans op een candy. Helaas was ik niet de winnaar maar dat is niet erg.
Ik hoop dat je gauw weer terug komt met frisse energie en nieuwe inspiratie.
Hartelijke groet,
Elly
.

Maureen said...

Congratulations to Debs and I hope you are feeling crafty again soon.
Maureen......x

Donna said...

Congratulations to Debs, hope to see you back crafting again soon Lisa :) Donna ♥ x

Wishcraft said...

Congrats to Debs :o)

Hope you're ok Lisa, looking forward to seeing your creations when you feel like crafting again xx Hugs, Lisa x