19 Dec 2012

Pile of Presents!

Good evening
 
Hope you are all well.  Sorry I have been such a bad blogger (hope Santa doesn't put me on his naughty list lol!) but I have had a lot going on the last few weeks and with Christmas preparations this has left me with no time for crafting. 
 
However, I managed to find time last week to make a card for Lynsey and Marianne because we were meeting up with them, along with husbands and children, for lunch on Sunday.
 
This is the card I made for Marianne and Graham ... unfortunately my camera was out of charge so this photograph is courtesy of Marianne :-)




* Card Recipe *
 
Papers ~ Dovecraft 'Vintage Christmas'
Flowers ~ Prima poinsettias
Sentiment ~ Stash
Dies ~ Cheery Lynn Holly Corner
 
I am sure there must be lots of Christmas challenges around at the moment but to be honest I am just too tired to check.
 
That's all from me for now ... not sure when I will have another card to share because everything has gone into Christmas mode around here lol!
 
I will catch up with you all soon.
 

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I absolutely love this card, James is so cute and love the vintage look of these papers. Yes, there are loads of Christmas challenges around still. Hope you get everything done x

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous, fab colouring of a lovely image and I love the papers and dies you've used too.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Jo x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Stunning card Lisa - love the imnage and the DP's have been my favourite this Christmas.
Hope you get everything done that you need to do.
Have a fab day
Debs xx

kelly ledder said...

Such a beautiful card, the sparkle is fab too!

Have a wonderful christmas time x

Christine L said...

Awww he's so gorgeous Lisa... love your layout and colouring too!

Hugs
Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lisa
A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous paper's and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the fab image the colours and the poinsettia.
Kevin xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, this card is gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So beautiful Lisa.
Sue x

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.adorable bear and i love your fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

If you're on the naughty list, I'm there with you. This is a real cutie. Fab layout. Have a wonderful Christmas Lisa. X

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Lisa, love the very cute bear and the papers and details are gorgeous.

Donna x

Daisy Rogers said...

Amazing coloring and fab design and specially then can be used for interior decoration of home. Just love all the designs